We were at walgreens and they had all of their summer stuff 90% off. We knew the kids were spending the night so we picked up some stuff we thought would be fun to play with. We got some water guns, bubbles, and a baseball set. Matt came over and spent the evening and we had so much fun playing outside. We knew Saturday was going to be bad weather because of the hurricane so we wanted to spend a lot of time outside today. Somehow Matt convinced both of the kids to gang up with him against me and I definitely finished the wettest.






After our water gun fight (which I definitely lost) we ordered some pizza and Matt taught the kids how cool it is to fit a whole piece of pizza in your mouth at one time. We finished off the night by watching The Little Mermaid 3 which was just released and Annie had been dying to see and making cookies. It was a fun night.
1 comment:
I'm Jealous!!! That seems like a nice night to be a Walker/Gilliland/Selph! :D
Post a Comment