Monday, May 31, 2010

Kara's Second Birthday Party

On Memorial Day we planned to meet at Matt's new apartment to celebrate Kara's birthday and swim in his new pool. We got there early and left all the guys at Matt's apartment while Kara, Anne, and I went shopping for her a flower girl dress to wear in Jennifer's wedding. We headed to Grapevine Mills and we got lucky and found the perfect dress right inside the door of the first store we went in. We decided since we were so quick we had time to visit the Disney Store and Carters. I struck out at the Disney Store but found Kate lots of cute clothes in a super big sale they were having at Carters (lets just hope next summer she is wearing size 18 months.) Back at Matt's we all hopped in the pool! Kate was very uncertain of it at first but eventually she was having a blast. I didn't bring my camera but dad did snap a few pictures with his cell phone.

No comments: