Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June

In June Kate has learned so much. She has started using Mama and Dada appropriately. It was so sweet when I picked her up at Bible School she got so excited and yelled Mama! Although usually she exclaims Dada Dada when she is happy and cries Mama Mama when she is sad. She also started imitating us a lot. For example playing with her toys, if I attack her with the lion she will attack me with the lion or if I push the train around she will push the train around. She also started saying mmm when she eats something she really likes and growling mmm when you are being too slow to give her a bite. One day she surprised me by grabbing the straw in my drink and drinking it and recently she started waving bye bye occasionally. Every day she amazes me with something I didn't expect her to do or know.
when she is laying on her back she always does these stomach crunches because she wants to be sitting up.
Annie made herself a paper mask but she forgot to put eye holes in it! The funny thing is she has no idea about the staying alive dance moves she is doing. She sings "I like to move it move it" while doing these moves.
Trying to crawl
Getting fed up with trying to crawl.
Happy again sitting up!
Her new seat. It is great because it doesn't take up a lot of room. It is also very portable so we can carry it when we go out and she doesn't have to sit in her car seat or be held. We had to put away her bumbo seat because she learned how to get out of it.
While she was on the floor because we were taking her picture she discovered my bear Jeff that was my favorite when I was a kid.
Giving Jeff a kiss.
Jeff's calm peaceful years of retirement are over!
We spent one Sunday afternoon playing all Disney games. It was super fun for the kids and the adults.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Dude! I remember Jeff! That's so awesome.