Monday, November 30, 2009

November

Getting in one last day of wearing their Halloween Costumes

My Birthday Party. Gotta love those costco cakes. mmmm.


We were trying to take some good pictures for our birth announcements. She did not like the process at all but surprisingly we came up with some decent ones.



This looks like a pose from Mulan to me.

Annie is so proud that her and Kate have the same shirt. She calls every time she is wearing hers to make sure Kate can wear hers too.

Kindergarten Thanksgiving Chapel Program. It was so so cute.


Tried out a swing for the first time at Aunt Mary's house. She absolutely loved it. I guess it needs to go on her Christmas list.


Rebekah teaching Mary how to play a wii game.




3 comments:

Jennifer said...

hmmmm...did you really post this in November? I could have sworn I've checked your blog more recently than that. I think you're trying to pull a fast one. Either way, I like it.

Laura said...

I did not post this in November I posted it Wednesday. I wasn't really trying to pull a fast one but I am trying to go back and update since Kate was born and I decided backdating was the best way to keep things organized. We haven't had fast internet since we moved so blogging has been hard but I have been working on it at lunch time at work. Stay tuned because September and October are coming soon.

Jennifer said...

Also, I just noticed that you posted pictures of her wearing the monster onesie and the grinch one that I got for her! Hooray!